Department of Religion and Culture (DRC) of Central Tibetan Administration invites application from college graduated or college going Tibetan students to take part in Six Months Intensive Course on Tibetan Language and Buddhist Philosophy. This program is organized by DRC in collaboration with School of Snow land Tibetan Studies, Gyudmed Monastery based in Hunsur. Interested applicants must send application form Click Here for Application Form and required documents to the below address or email by June 15, 2022.
- Copy of degree certificate or Mark Sheet.
- Updated Tibetan green book as of 31 March 2022.
- Latest Passport size photo.
Please note: All above copies must be attested either by a CTA officer (holding the post of Joint Secretary and above) / Tibetan Settlement Officer or College principal.
- Travel and Daily Allowance (TA/DA).
- Accommodation and food.
- Monthly pocket money.
- Six Month (July 1 to December 31, 2022).
- Oral and written test will be conducted after the course / Course completion certificate will be issued.
Department of Religion and Culture, CTA
P.O. Dharamsala-176215, District Kangra, (H.P.)
Email: [email protected]
Concerned staff mobile no. +91 9882234435/ +91 6230064583